Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I purchased myself a T-Roc back in March. I should be receiving it by the end of August.

The wait has been very long.. but I am really excited.

The car I purchased has the following specs;

1.5 7-speed DSG TSi
White/Silver w/ Black roof
Alloy wheels 8J X 19 'Suzuka'
R-Line
Full Extras

I have been looking around a lot to find videos of the R-Line but I cannot seem to find any, could anyone help me out?

Also I am curious about the panoramic roof, I ordered it with one and I saw a video online on how it opens etc, but does it also have like an additional sunshade to block the sun from coming in? I am thinking cause, it might get quite hot in Malta leaving the car parked outside during the day.

Thanks a lot for your help guys and I hope you are all enjoying your beautiful T-Roc's!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Krzyzokmiet,

Yes that would be why. In all fairness, the dealer did warn me about the long waiting time if I opted for the R-Line.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi, the panoramic roof has an electric shade to keep the sun a little bit out of the car.

Like the 19" wheels very much. Mine is a companycar and it wasn't allowed to place these on my car... Have to deal with the 18" wheels.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much Marcob!

Really good to know. The 18" wheels are a tad bit more comfy I bet.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi I'm also Maltese/Mellieha but live in Warwickshire UK.
Your car sounds fantastic, I have just ordered mine but only a Design!

·
Registered
402 Posts
"Only a design". Designs (T)Rock!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.