Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Just purchased a t roc 2.0 LTE petrol 4 motion dsg 7 speed with sports pack and wireless charging.
Colour white.18 inch wheels.
I am very pleased with the car and am still enjoying learning about the numerous control systems and screen feedback etc.
As our roads in Norwich are badly potted road speed ride is jittery and noisy but on normal good roads is fine.
I think the overall car performance is great and the dsg box a delight.
Safety systems extremely comprehensive and visual .
Only downside is the hard plastic on the dash and doors and really cannot understand why VW cut corners for I presume cost savings.
Looking forward to reading the forum contributions.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'm gonna take a day off work the day I get mine so that I can take my time learning & playing.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Fidds t roc said:
Hi
Just purchased a t roc 2.0 LTE petrol 4 motion dsg 7 speed with sports pack and wireless charging.
Colour white.18 inch wheels.
I am very pleased with the car and am still enjoying learning about the numerous control systems and screen feedback etc.
As our roads in Norwich are badly potted road speed ride is jittery and noisy but on normal good roads is fine.
I think the overall car performance is great and the dsg box a delight.
Safety systems extremely comprehensive and visual .
Only downside is the hard plastic on the dash and doors and really cannot understand why VW cut corners for I presume cost savings.
Looking forward to reading the forum contributions.
Glad your'e pleased-yes,like you it's good to hear contributions and opinions.
I should'nt play too much on the 'hard plastics' thing though-as you seem to have discovered, there are so many plus points that are outweighing the few negatives when reading reviews and opinions.

Yes it would have been great to have more 'plusher' touches in the car. But hey ho-what would you expect to trade off for those if paying the same price for an equivalent solid, safer motor that seems to be gaining such a good reputation already?

Mackemsteve said:
I'm gonna take a day off work the day I get mine so that I can take my time learning & playing.
Haha-only a day?-

I'll be taking a week-I might even go on 1st honeymoon with it (leaving the wife behind of course)-In for a slapping now I think !

Regards to both-
Geoff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.