Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) New to this site and enjoying your posts. TROC ordered 6th Oct and build week 26 Nov. Do you know if app information is accurate. Also has anyone seen this colour in person, brochure colour not very clear. Would appreciate your input. Many thanks.
1.0L Design Dark Oak/Black Roof
Extras - voice activation/winter pack

·
Registered
456 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will find it very informative and hopefully, at times, with some light hearted banter.

Re your query, the Carwow web site has very clear colours :

https://www.carwow.co.uk/blog/vw-t-roc-colours-guide-prices

Scroll down to your choice of Dark Oak under metallic choices.

Hope you don't have too long to wait for delivery.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Wee TROC - We have something in common. I too have ordered in dark oak brown with a black roof. From what I can see on this forum hardly anyone else has chosen brown. It doesn't seem to be very popular, and for some time I thought about whether to change my order. However, I decided to stick with it thinking that it's no bad thing if there will be not so many of this colour on the road. Just mine and yours maybe! if you are interested take a look at a thread I started on this forum some time ago titled "Colour crisis".

It's always difficult to judge the colour from the screen pictures that you find online. The Cawow picture is not close to the true colour so far as I can see. My dealership had a colour board with a sample from which I chose. If you go online and search for "VW troc dark oak brown" you will find some images and videos that give you a better impression. Here is a link to one that I think is best:

Good luck. from sunny Manchester

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Grralph
Thanks for the link, happy with choice of colour! It looks even better than I thought. Had a java brown polo and really liked that and this looks even darker, so all good. Also found this link you might like to see

1 - 4 of 4 Posts