Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all . Just ordered a 1.0 SE. Pick it up lst Sept. Can.t believe its a 22 week wait for a new build. It has 17" Mayfields on, which l don.t think would be my first choice but could always change them later. Looks a cool little motor

·
Registered
234 Posts
I'm also having one 1.0 TSI SE Special solid -Pure White with Tracks 4 cloth - Black Oak/Ceramique trim. 17" Mayfield alloy wheels, for which they are charging £116.67. I would rather had item 02 'Kulmbach' 7J x 17" alloy wheels with 215/55 R17 94V low rolling resistance tyres and anti-theft wheel bolts. As shown in the sales book, estimated Delivery date 18/09/2018 Time 13:00. how about that for being exact.

The first look at the up-dater tells me that it is the country and that was on the 23/07/2018 only ordered it on the 20/08/2018
I asked about the reversing camera, but was told that it could not be added as it was now a built car, OH well what can you do?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aye. Mine was also built ,so could.nt change anything. Had originally said l would have an Indium Grey, but saw the Mavenna Blue and thought thats the colour for me. I.ve heard very good things about the engine

·
Registered
234 Posts
Very pleased to here that. When we took a test-drive we ended up going up Fourth Banks in Newcastle, which is very steep there was the Lookers Sales rep, also my wife driving, & my Daughter & My Grandson and me all in the car. It went up there no problem at all. I had first wanted a Seat Ateca 1.5, but my wife refused, saying it was too large for what we needed. Thats after putting in an Astra MK6 1.4SRI Turbo 60reg which we have had since it was six month old. After having a look, I was not keen on the Seat Arona so came along Scotswood Road for a look at VW, and the T-Roc was right in front of the open door, but it had leather seats in which made it a bit expensive. So we ordered its Brother.
I have seen a couple knocking around near Kingston Park Shops and they do look smart.

I hope you enjoy yours when it arrives, good luck. MK

·
Registered
118 Posts
Not seen any on the road in Kent ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.