1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Hello,

I'm Steve.

Bit late posting this as I collected it on a rainy Saturday 31/03 - this is taken just around the corner from the dealership. Was rushed through for the dealers benefit to hit their March figures, made it worth my while and they covered the additional road tax.

T-Roc SEL 2.0 litre TSI 190ps 5 door DSG 4wd
Indium Grey Metallic
Alloy wheels, 18" Arlo Adamatium Silver
Winter pack, Rear view camera, carpet mats & Park Assist

I'd traded in my VW 1.4 TSI Golf 7 Match which is not yet 3 years old bought from same dealership.

I think I have about the same love & niggles ratio as others here:

• Boot space for 4wd SEL is pants and seems smaller than my Golf. Might see if I can remove spare and if it's possible to use a lower level setting, somehow!
  • Where are all the little nice touches I had in the Golf like cubby holes and 12v power in boot compartment. Glasses holder and coin hideaway etc.
  • I save a little petrol by using E mode and unlike the Golf it forgets each time I switch off, though the touch screen seems to think it is.

To be fair it does put a smile on my face when I get in it. And there are no scratches on it - that's just reflections of the parking lines due to the light and the wet weather.

Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Somewhat fancier than the one I'm getting! Confirms I think that I have made the right colour choice though........

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.