Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks
Just registered as have been hovering around as a guest over the last 2 weeks during trying to decide what to get next....I initially ordered a Diesel Skoda Karoq SEL with leather but after being messed about by the Skoda dealer SWMBO made me cancel and as the current dealer we use have been very good we ended up ordering a T-Roc 1.0 TSi Design, only extra is black wheels. It will be replacing our little trusty Scirocco 1.4 TSi Bluemotion.
I've enjoyed looking at the owners gallery, hardly any two look the same which makes a change, I see reference to white and silver, the one I ordered looks like that but says ultra white/black on the order so little confused, easily done though!
I can't wait so hoping no long delays, fingers crossed.....will update as I can, as it is today I ordered on 14/7/18 and currently at stage 2 with the factory, got a feeling I will be waking up and checking at 3am :) although provisional ETA is 14/11/18.
Anyway enough waffle, Hi All

·
Registered
402 Posts
Ultra White, don't think I've seen that colour before. I hope it all goes smoothly and you're enjoying your T-Roc soon.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi troc -on, and Welcome!

I'm sure you will not regret ordering the T-roc. Seems to be getting good feedback from most areas now, and I'm sure it will continue that way. To be honest I think most of us try to gleam every piece of 'update' news we can-It's all part of the purchasing process.

Wish you a speedy T-roc delivery my friend :D
Regards-
Geoff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.