Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I ordered my T-Roc back in February, hoping to receive it at the end of next week but still haven't got a build week. It will be my third VW following my 1973 Beetle, and I am part exchanging my Mark VI Golf.

I was really impressed with the test drive and the wait is killing me! I still haven't seen one anywhere out and about on the roads.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi - welcome. I ordered mine at the very end of Feb, and also haven't received a Build Week; the order form implies a May delivery, and even that now seems optimistic...

I've still only seen one T-Roc in the wild, but liked what I saw when I did :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Well, I ordered mine end of February and about a month ago was updated with build week starting 16/04/2018. Waiting now for a 'build in progress' message......

Maybe I'm lucky as my car is standard other than metallic paint, or perhaps I'm no further forward than yourselves. I'd like it by my birthday at the end of May, and definitely for a holiday late June.

I hope you both get updates soon - I usually get cars pre-registered or up to a year old and it certainly avoids any uncertainty. Of course when we get our cars it won't matter - at this rate they'll still be a rare sight!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.