Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Ordered a 1.0 Design in White Silver Metallic . Got a message to say it was 'in transit' last week. Does anybody know how long this process usually takes? I'm too excited!

Hope you're all enjoying yours.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Can take up to 4 weeks. I think it just depends how the shipping schedules fall in with your car's build date. It may wait on the dock 2 days or 2 weeks, just depends.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Mine took 4 weeks in transit until collection. It made it to the UK (Newcastle I presume) in 2 weeks, then 12 days later I phoned my dealer as I was getting impatient and collected it two days later.....

·
Registered
402 Posts
Monifieth Angus said:
12 days later I phoned my dealer as I was getting impatient and collected it two days later.....
Seriously, 12 days! That's ridiculous. I'll be certain to ring my dealer the moment I know it's arrived in the UK. I think VW site says it's usually only few days after arrival.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mine had a build week of 7th May but was built by the week before & in transit not long after.

It arrived in the UK on the 11th & at the dealer on the 18th - I picked it up on the 27th.

I ordered the Design in white/silver too - see the pics in the gallery - it's a stunning colour, looks different depending on how sunny it is.

Great to drive too - it must be, my wife asked to borrow it this morning instead of her top of the range Volvo xc60 & she doesn't give that up lightly!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gogsy said:
Mine had a build week of 7th May but was built by the week before & in transit not long after.

It arrived in the UK on the 11th & at the dealer on the 18th - I picked it up on the 27th.

I ordered the Design in white/silver too - see the pics in the gallery - it's a stunning colour, looks different depending on how sunny it is.

Great to drive too - it must be, my wife asked to borrow it this morning instead of her top of the range Volvo xc60 & she doesn't give that up lightly!
I've just checked out your images. I went for those alloys too, it looks great! Seems like transport to the dealer takes the longest then!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts