Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone,

I've ordered my T-Roc in beginning of May in Croatia. Dealer said that it is going to be delivered in week 51 (late December) , so I'm interested has anyone waited more than 6 months (with manual gearbox)?

Riquelme

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi Riquelme,

Welcome to the forum-You should be getting excited then?
Well your already 2 months into waiting, and I'll be honest, I would be very surprised if a 'manual gearbox' order would stretch to 6 months?

Are you trying for the record? :lol:

Welcome
Regards-
Geoff

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Riquelme.
I also ordered mine T-Roc in Croatia. Manual, 1.5, 150 ps. When I was gathering informations in march about the car I was told that the waiting time was six months. When I placed my order in begining of April I got build week 31, end july/begining of august.
But I was also told that there were only few cars left to buy in Croatia and that the build weeks will get longer for future orders.
At the time I ordered mine some of the delaers in Croatia where already out of stock for this year and they took orderes for begining of next year.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks GeoffLad & Levy for the comments, hopefully I won't brake any records in waiting time. Since the 2 months have already passed, hope that I'm halfway trough waiting.

R

1 - 4 of 4 Posts