Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looks good - I have a Lapiz Blue R on order. Which dealer is this? - I'd be interesting to know more about the spec now that cars are actually arriving. Does this have heated seats as standard I wonder?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just been told I'll get my car before the end of July - Not getting my hopes up but it might be positive news.

Random question - I believe the MIB3 satnav doesn't use an sd card slot for the maps? - does it still have an sd card slot for media (i.e. my music collection)?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Oh that's a retrograde step for me - I have about 120gb of music on an sd card in my Golf GTI 7.5 - sounds like that's now redundant. I'll have to get a high capacity usb-c pen drive by the sounds of it. How many usb-c ports does the car have that can be used? - I hope 2 - one for the carplay and one for the pen drive. I have both sources running at the same time in my golf (sd card for music and carplay for waze).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Question - there’s a new R for sale at Wrexham VW, but it doesn’t look as though it has the top spec infotainment for some reason. I was under the impression the the R had the “buttonless” screen - any ideas? - this looks like the MIB2 unit in my Golf GTI.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts