Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a go in my daughters A Class and the other daughters C Class and very impressed by the rear view camera on both. Just ordered a T-Roc SE for my wife with a rear view camera but I haven't test driven a T-Roc with one fitted. Those who have them fitted are you happy with the quality?

Registered
If we say it's rubbish, what will you do?
馃槑

Registered
Compared to my wifes Suzuki Ignis rear view camera, the T-ROC's is way ahead.
Also the rear view camera on t-roc s only visible in reverse gear, it is hidden behind the VW badge, so it will not get any dirt from road on it.

Registered
But presumably the badge will, thereby interfering with the picture quality?

Registered
The badge does not influence the picture. It is well out of the way when the camera is in use.

The picture quality is excellent for the purpose. Nicely overlaid with the space required for the car to reverse into.

Registered
Interesting - how does it work? Is the badge motorised to reveal the camera behind it?

Registered
hafman said:
Interesting - how does it work? Is the badge motorised to reveal the camera behind it?
Yep, exactly.
Here's a video (not of T-Roc, but it's identical)

Registered
That is fantastic. On my Range Rover Sport the rear of the car gets so dirty (due to airflow) that the camera becomes useless after a few minutes of driving in anything other than 100% dry conditions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts