Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner

How many T-Roc's do you see on the Roads

27K views 50 replies 29 participants last post by  JAMCT 
#1 ·
Hi all..
I have just driven 1500 Kms from the south of France to Madesimo in the North of Italy over the last 6 days and not seen 1 T-Roc. Where are they all??? I will collect mine next Tuesday 18th September at11:00 and post some photos...
will be sorry to see my Beetle Dune go as it's only just 1 year old. 😫 but looking forward to the T-Rock..

#2 ·
Only 1 so far since taking delivery on Friday 7th Sepember. Yesterday a Black T-Roc passed me whilst I was alighting from mine outside my local newsagent I waved to the female driver but I don't think I or my fabulous Ravenna Blue car was noticed :x :x :x :lol:

#3 ·
I have seen only 3 on the road in the last six months
Grey one at the burling gap
Blue & black one in kent where I live
Even my local dealer only had one for test drive
But when I went to aylesbury vw they had about 10 in stock so I had the test drive that I couldn't get where I live

#4 ·
Only seen about three in Dundee (sometimes the same ones). Curiously, the only identical one to mine I've seen was in Harlech, Snowdonia/Gwynedd. That was the only one in Wales, though : ). Presumably they will keep their value well due to rarity, unless of course hardly anyone likes them....

#5 ·
We have been on a holiday to Mallorca and it's booming there.
In one week we've seen more than 8 T-Roc's.
Mostly White en some blue and most of them with standard daytime running lights

At our company more than 20 T-Roc's are ordered

#6 ·
Over 100,000 T-Rocs have been produced for Europe so far - so they must be hiding somewhere.
Here are the figures - August figures are not available yet - but assume we are over the 100,000 by now.

Volkswagen T-Roc 2018
January 6.625
February 7.360
March 13.534
April 12.910
May 13.594
June 16.150
July 13.146
August ---------

SOURCE: http://carsalesbase.com/european-car-sales-data/volkswagen/volkswagen-t-roc/

#7 ·
The T-Rocs can be seen in China as well. Production in China has started:

VW - T-Rocs - China 2018

May 4
June 1,014
July 4,641
August ?????

However, before you dash over to China to order your T-Roc (might have a better lead time than UK), note the Chinese T-Roc is 77mm longer and 9mm taller than the European version, with a wheelbase that's 84mm longer, all in order to give more legroom to the rear passengers. These extra dimensions might be nice though .....

#9 ·
#15 ·
Finbo62 said:
You won't see many T-Rocs as we're still waiting for them to be built🤬🤬🤬
......... OR WLTP tested :roll: . More test facilities urgently required!.

#19 ·
Apart from test vehicles at my dealer, I've seen one on the road in my home town, Swansea South Wales ( and that was in the same colour combination I've chosen !!!)
I'm on me 'ols in Portugal at the moment and have seen one on the road out here .. And they're supposed to be making the bloody things here ..... Driving me nuts!!

#20 ·
Just seen my second T-Roc [Blue] with reg plate MJ18 *** on tonight's recording of Granada TV Northwest News report of vehicle pollution in Manchester. :shock: ........I must be a very observant T-Roc hunting :geek: :lol:

Attachments

#21 ·
Not seen many at all but 2 weeks ago saw an identical one to mine (Turmeric with Black roof) in traffic in Sunderland! Thought someone had stolen my car, until I remembered I was driving it.

#22 ·
Mackemsteve said:
Not seen many at all but 2 weeks ago saw an identical one to mine (Turmeric with Black roof) in traffic in Sunderland! Thought someone had stolen my car, until I remembered I was driving it.
That's called a 'Senior Moment' :lol:. Where do you fit on the "What Age do we fall into thread?" ;)

#26 ·
Seen none in the 5 months I had mine in order and then literally two weeks before I got mine I saw a few and one the exact colour of mine parked outside my house 😩😩😩 (metallic grey)... now I have mine I still don't see many !! Quite like if that way and presume they all on order ! My be said that it's now 9-12 months waiting list! I ordered mine end of April and got end of September so lucky really

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.