Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner

How many T-Roc's do you see on the Roads

27K views 50 replies 29 participants last post by  JAMCT 
Apart from test vehicles at my dealer, I've seen one on the road in my home town, Swansea South Wales ( and that was in the same colour combination I've chosen !!!)
I'm on me 'ols in Portugal at the moment and have seen one on the road out here .. And they're supposed to be making the bloody things here ..... Driving me nuts!!

Further to my entry on 02/10/2018, I have now seen 3 in the Swansea area. My mate has just taken delivery of one and I saw another one yesterday while out and about on the Gower Peninsular both were in dark-ish Metallic Blue, very nice ...... still not filled with optimism for a pre-Xmas delivery of my own though

Impala said:
The rate at which my order is (not) progressing, I think I've more chance of seeing one on Bargain Hunt or Antiques Roadshow before I see one on my driveway.

Seriously though, I saw 2 or 3 in the spring and early summer (North Ayrshire) but I haven't seen any for ages now. Maybe they haven't migrated this far north.
They've been springing up quite nicely in Swansea .. think they may be breeding somewhere inland :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Including mine there are 4 within a 500yd circle on my housing estate ... including an all-black SEL next door but one - and there was me hoping for a little exclusivity :roll: :roll: :roll:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.