Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Ordered my Pure White T-Roc SE 1.0 end of August. Am prepared for a wait as advised by dealer but VW app shows my car has left the factory and in transit ... can I get excited or could it still be weeks/months?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Lisa!

Mine is in transit too! I've spoken to the VW chat and they're always incredibly helpful and vague, but I suppose it's difficult to manage expectations and deal with ports.

From the day it leaves factory (when we get the in-transit notification) it could be 7-10 working days before it's on a ship. And then a further 5-7 on the ship to the U.K. and then another 7-10 to get from port to dealership. And I've heard 7 for the dealership to prep.

There's a chance our cars could be on the next ships (Pagalia or Pegasus Ace, if the helpful threads on here are anything to go by) out of the Setubul port in Portugal.

Fingers crossed for both of us!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Mine went from in transit on 6/9/18 to arrived in uk on 14/9/18, I'm booked to collect mine on 15/10/18 as thats the earliest I can do.
Personally I couldn't help myself from getting excited lol
Both times I spoke to VW chat during the in transit stage, both said on way to Emden in Germany, one advisor said it was on the pegasus ace, the last one I spoke to said it was status 30 which was waiting on a boat.....next day I got text saying arrived in UK and the dealer confirmed.
Mines also went from allocated build week to in transit, missing the build part totally on the tracker.

·
Registered
118 Posts
It seems all 1.lt models were ready to be shipped because wltp is done and dusted for that model
You lucky people hope you get and enjoy your cars soon 👍

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all 😃 might just allow myself to get excited then. I was hoping that as I hadn't gone for anything too fancy or ordered extras that it wouldn't take as long. Will keep you all posted 🚗
Glad now I didn't get persuaded to buy a demo

·
Registered
57 Posts
That was my thinking too Lisa, I had nightmare with Skoda trying to order a Karoq 1.5 DSG fully loaded so went with same logic as yourself.
I went for 1.0 TSi Design with only different wheels as an extra.
I'm getting old but still get excited when my new car getting close, it's one of the joys, why not get excited? Life is too short.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dealer were desperate to sell me an available demo but I really didn't want a contrast roof (even suggested wrapping it?!) why would I do that to a brand new car? Anyway like you say life is short, I work hard I'll have the one that I want 😃 does anyone know where they are built? Is it Germany or Portugal?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Portugal but I think they go to Germany on their way here ??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.