Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Can anyone tell me where you change settings to go from off-road dials 3 off.,to the performance dial settings inc kw output Turco settings are pressure etc.
Read page 32 in handbook but cannot get dials up.
Do you have to use the centre rotary control switch.
Any help appreciated.

2.0 ltr TSI 4 motion with sports pack colour white.
Also tinted from Windows within legal limit.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Not available on your model? It's one of those features that's not on every model - and I'm not sure which models it is on.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok
My car is the top of the range 2.0 ltr TSI DSG 4 motion.its now10 months old and as the R line was not out until later that year I assumed the feature was available.
Finding out all the details and what's what is I suppose the fun bit of this car so will have to continue to probe the internet.
I have not tried the VW dealer who sold it yet but may have to.
Cheers and thanks reply.
Pete

·
Registered
24 Posts
My car has the 2.0 TSI but the performance monitor and lap timer is not available.
Also my car has 4Motion but the offroad display is not available.

Im not sure, but I believe its because my car is without navigation and GPS data is needed for these screens.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had same question when I received my car... In the manual i found info about "performance monitor" went to my dealer but he didn't had any clear answer. Ended up like this: "maybe this manual was created for an older version of infotainment system" :)
My car has navi, discover media and etc... But still no performance monitor :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for that.
Cannot believe an older model active screen is a sensible answer
It's a shame because I would loved to have that as screen info position.
Think I will email VW direct to find out.
Cheers

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey all, I know I'm reviving an old thread but did anyone of you manage to get to the bottom of this?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Performance mode i think have the R models.
Off road mode has my friends t roc 2.0 Tdi.
Mine has only the blue trainer and i have the Experience model with gps, maps etc. All of these we can enable through vcds or odbeleven but we must know the path.

G

·
Fidds t roc said:
I was told that this feature was being reserved for more powerful models.
I don't know if t roc R 300 hp models fit this bikl
Any R guys can answer this for us?
My R has all the modes as per manual, I. E off road and performance mode etc.

·
Registered
86 Posts
It would be interesting to figure out if this can be enabled by VCDS / OBD11.
I'd hate to replace one of the vents to install a 3rd party (though they can be more accurate).

G

·
It's possible to activate the offroad dials with vcds/obdeleven but not the performance dials.
They don't actually add any benefit to the car anyway, just a wee visual effect :p

·
Registered
46 Posts
I concur with 182_Blue in that my R also has all the dials. Must admit, I've never had much use for them. In reality I think they are a bit gimmicky.

·
Registered
86 Posts
vernerbongo2 said:
It's possible to activate the offroad dials with vcds/obdeleven but not the performance dials.
They don't actually add any benefit to the car anyway, just a wee visual effect :p
Fair point, though I loved the idea for those few racing times. :D :D :mrgreen:
If the tuning levels go that high up, I'll probably go for one that goes in the vent on the driver's side. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.