Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been informed by VW dealership new orders for facelift T-Roc 2022 will no longer have the option to add IQ’ matrix LED headlights . Due to on going semi-conductor shortages.

Website configuration is reflecting this - as they have dropped the option when configuring T-Roc Style.

·
Registered
441 Posts
today Valeo informs that it may have problems with regard to semiconductors in July, currently T-Rocs are being produced for the UK with these headlights

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’m about to cancel my order on a t-roc 20 tsi r-line because of this issue the dealership doesn’t seems to have a clue if the drl’s on the front bumper and the light bar on the grill will be on the car I have order call me nit picky but if it hasn’t I would rather wait until it’s returns as an option I just think Volkswagen should be making this more clear on their website and also emend their site which show’s these extras on the model I have ordered and all their dealers should be fully aware of this also and in turn making their customers aware to bit unprofessional if you ask me🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
R-line 1.5TSI DSG 650bhp stage 12 tune
1,825 Posts
I’m about to cancel my order on a t-roc 20 tsi r-line because of this issue the dealership doesn’t seems to have a clue if the drl’s on the front bumper and the light bar on the grill will be on the car I have order call me nit picky but if it hasn’t I would rather wait until it’s returns as an option I just think Volkswagen should be making this more clear on their website and also emend their site which show’s these extras on the model I have ordered and all their dealers should be fully aware of this also and in turn making their customers aware to bit unprofessional if you ask me🤷🏻‍♂️
I know others on this thread find it strange you’d cancel your order for such a thing but I’m totally in agreement with you. Cars aren’t cheap and if you can’t have the car in the exact spec you want, then I wouldn’t buy it either! Request it in writing that you’ll get the DRLs you want or tell them you’re taking your money elsewhere. That’s what I’d do.

Reactions: Vernerbongo2

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know others on this thread find it strange you’d cancel your order for such a thing but I’m totally in agreement with you. Cars aren’t cheap and if you can’t have the car in the exact spec you want, then I wouldn’t buy it either! Request it in writing that you’ll get the DRLs you want or tell them you’re taking your money elsewhere. That’s what I’d do.
That’s great advice pal I will definitely do that thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts