Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I see here people from many countries. Jus curious what 鈥瀎reebies" your dealer just gave to you on pick- up馃槉
In Poland- keyfob(nice), rubber carpets+ boot mat
Also thermo cup.
But no this fancy black goat馃榾
Just interested in dealer/vw approach in countries
K

Aaa- and flowers for my wife (it's her toy)

Registered
I'll be interested to see if there's anything. The last time I got anything was flowers and champagne with a Volvo 20 years ago. 2 subsequent Volvos and 2 Nissans have delivered nothing in the way of "gifts". It's all been rather flat, tbh. Maybe VW will surprise me.

Registered
T-Roc branded floor mats x 4, 3/4 tank of fuel, bouquet of flowers (for my wife) discount off Gap insurance and Lifeshine. Overall very satisfied due to it being a brand new model and start of 18 plate registrations. Still trying for my baby goat whenever I visit!

1.5 S-el Evo in Silver white.

Registered
I'm in the UK and picked my new car up last week. As a gift I got a box with a thermo flask, pen, keyring and USB lightning cable for iPhone. No goat for me though!

Registered
Forgot about the rather nice box with a VW umbrella, flask, pen and key ring also the USB lead. Also the cleaning bag with Autoglym products but that was from Lifeshine but still very accepatable.

Registered
I just got the support Ref 000061122, kind of useless so it go almost to the bin since the rest of the adapters was kind of expensive, and a bottle of champagne, just find kind of cheap since you expend 32k eur on a car, I find more useful a umbrella or a car care kit...

Registered
I got absolutely nothing and barely enough fuel to get home with. This was from Lookers.

Registered
I got 5% discount of the T Roc, a good deal on winter tires, T Roc floor mats 1/2 tank of fuel, full tank of ad Blue and box of chocolate's

Registered
I got a bottle of champagne when i initially ordered the car in November as I was seemingly the first person in Edinburgh to order a T-Roc.

On pick-up I got T-Roc car mats, a reasonable amount of fuel, a wee box with a metal coffee holder/key ring etc & a cool metallic VW iPhone USB cable

Registered
I got flowers, a VW iPhone charging lead, mats and a full tank of petrol!

Registered
I also got a charge lead for my Samsung, also a gift box containing a pen, VW key fob, and stainless steel drinks holder, and the car had a tank full of petrol.

G

VW box with flask, keyrings, posh pen, USB cable, plus three quarters of a tank of fuel oh and a little toy black ram.

Registered
I'm not sure if it was gift of the dealer or kind of a discount but 2nd set of culombach wheels with tires. But for sure i've got keyring, mats, one normal VW mug and one black thermo flask. Later i've won in some lottery other mug, an umbrella and some nice wine

Registered
I got mats, a Vw iPhone charging cable and a soft VW teddy for my daughter with half a tank of fuel. My last car (GTD) I got flowers for my wife and a gift box that contained a stainless steel travel mug, a key ring and a pen, all with VW logos on.

Registered
On our tig we had the car taped off inside the showroom with the vw cover over it, my wife's name on a plaque in front.
A bottle of champagne, a bouquet of flowers, the vw gift set and then a video of us unveiling the car and half a tank or fuel.
My roc is coming on a flatbed and I have been told a complete vw handover......which probably means a greasy looking bloke in an overall and my keys.

Registered
JCT600 KEY RINGS X 2 from remote dealership following internet/telephone order and flatbed transporter delivery by a very nice man :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.