Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks - I'm new to the board so thought I would introduce myself and my new purchase.

I'm currently an Audi Q3 driver but swayed by the fantastic amount of tech which comes as standard on the T-Roc. As a result of this I have today placed an order for a 2.0TDI 150ps 6 speed 4motion SEL in White silver with a reversing camera.

Looking forward to the new arrival! :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi DrSJF16
Congratulations on your order, have you been given a date for delivery? The Audi Q3 is a nice car to exchange for aT-Roc.
My trade in is a Golf Gti which I hope I will not miss too much when I get the T Roc in a few weeks.
I agree about the great tech on offer which surpasses what I have even on the Gti.

·
Administrator
160 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I think the new Q3 can't come quick enough, still looks decent but inside it's where you can tell it feels old compared to new cars just coming out.

How long will you have to wait?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't been given a build week as of yet - was advised most likely will arrive some point in April.

I've loved my Q3 - absolutely great car - but as a you say - looks old inside & lacking tech. Specced up an equivalent Q3 with the same tech and was over £6k more! Not really worth it for 4 rings in my mind...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi folks,
Another one new to the forum. Have just ordered a Ravenna Blue 1.5 SEL with a bundle of extras. It's for my wife (really!). Decided on it after pursuing Q2's for over 6 months. Never could find a good deal with a heavy set of 'ad-ons' and immediately liked the look of the T-Roc when it was first announced. Would have cost a minimum £3K more to stay with Audi. Am trading in my wife's A3 and keeping my A4. Scheduled delivery is currently end of May but I'll be interested to follow progress on the app once I get an order number.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.