·
Registered
402 Posts
Might get me some.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Look good(ish), however...
Problem I've found is it's the side to side knocking in the door pockets that's annoying, not just sliding about on the bottom. Bought a roll of black non-slip matting from 'Home Bargains' (£1.99), cut to size and put in door pockets, centre cup holder space, etc. Cut and shaped to come up the door pocket sides and nice and quiet now (doesn't say T-Roc on...but who can read it in the door bins anyway?).
This was one of our disappointments with the T-Roc, other VW's have linings to reduce noise.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just noticed they come all the way from China. Are there any problems with that such as import duty?
I saw some other accessories for the T roc on E Bay including door sill scuff plates and a side flash like the one on the T roc R,but without the letter R. They are also from China

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have ordered stuff before that has Co.e from China, nonimport charge but don't expect delivery within a couple of days, although probably quicker than the actual car at delivery times :lol: .

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks for this. I have ordered a set and will post pics when installed 😊

·
Registered
172 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
You can also get them from amazon with a couple of days delivery. They fit fine, ended up only using the door pocket and cup holder inserts as the T-Roc branding looks quite naff. Definitely stops the rattle and slide!

LFOTPP Car Gate Slot Rubber Mats Interior Accessories Cup Mat for T-ROC (White) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07FQKKBGX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_GgP1CbAJF33NV

·
Registered
985 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.