Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi . As a proud owner of a troc i wonder if it is possible to change the hallogen lamps to led lamps.

Or even better the whole unit .
Inclusive the led honycomb things.?

Best Regards.

·
Registered
402 Posts
You're right. I expected the site would just let you buy them, like any other "shop front" site, but it doesn't look very easy. I guess maybe it's aimed more at trade than home users. There's bound to be other similar things about, maybe someone else on here will know of something that can be trusted. There's certainly been a good discussion about changing the fog lights to be LED.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I was told in Halfords when I asked about LED headlight bulbs, that if I could see the bulb through the front of the headlight I couldn't replace halogen bulbs with LED ones. But there are those bulb cups, for want of a better word that cover the bulb and I wondered if that made it OK to do? as I can't see the bulb, or did he really mean they have to be those headlights with the 4" approximately magnifying lens in the front.

I would really like to know as I would like those really WHITE headlights as are seen on Audis and Mercs amongst other makes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts