Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looked at the VW configuration and the price for my specification of T-Roc seems to have dropped from £21000 when I ordered it in February to £20840 now. Am I right in thinking when I pick up my car shortly it should be at the lower price?

·
Registered
67 Posts
In the UK, the new layout of options is strange; on an SEL, I can either choose "Front & rear luxury carpet mat set @ £75" or "Carpet mats front & rear @ £80". Why would the "luxury" ones be cheaper? There is no longer the option of "Semi rigid Load liner @ £53" either - now the only option is "Flexible load liner @ £35".

Notwithstanding the above, my specs were £29,708 and they are now £29,260, with a fall in the "Base Price" of £160...

EDITED TO ADD: I wonder if the change is something to do with the VED, which was £160 but is now £0 ?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tried looking on the car tax site to clarify things but found it a bit obscure/confusing. Would certainly agree the tax will be getting paid by someone - there was some reference online that car manufacturers had to pay first year now but you would think they would put their prices up accordingly.......

·
Registered
51 Posts
Monifieth Angus said:
I tried looking on the car tax site to clarify things but found it a bit obscure/confusing. Would certainly agree the tax will be getting paid by someone - there was some reference online that car manufacturers had to pay first year now but you would think they would put their prices up accordingly.......
Yeah doesn't make sense, mine has dropped too:

Rectangle Font Parallel Magenta Paper product

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.