Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's finally here and just so happy with the deep blue, and odd purple tint in a certain light. Love it. Drive is smooth and engine purrs like I remembered - my VW Golf diesel was a monster in comparison.

Attachments

·
Registered
402 Posts
Nice one, Duke.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Pleased to see yours has finally arrived - looks good and enjoy. Not sure about park assist though, I find lane assist frightening enough :shock:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Park assist is fantastic. I was sceptical at first, and it is a bit of a leap of faith, but it gets it "right first time" more often than I do.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Stunning, looks awesome 👍👍
Can I ask? Did it come with any mats/carpets inside??

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Max said:
Stunning, looks awesome 👍👍
Can I ask? Did it come with any mats/carpets inside??
Thanks Max.

Re the carpets/mats - I made sure the salesman knew that I would be expecting them when I confirmed the pickup, and I duly receive t-roc branded mats. &#x1f44d-1f3fb;

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mackemsteve said:
Park assist is fantastic. I was sceptical at first, and it is a bit of a leap of faith, but it gets it "right first time" more often than I do.
...and that's why I went for that option. I hate getting it wrong first time!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Monifieth Angus said:
Pleased to see yours has finally arrived - looks good and enjoy. Not sure about park assist though, I find lane assist frightening enough :shock:
Thanks mate. I suppose Lane Assist does rely on properly painted lines so on our roads I share your concern!

·
Registered
22 Posts
thinwhiteduke said:
Well it's finally here and just so happy with the deep blue, and odd purple tint in a certain light. Love it. Drive is smooth and engine purrs like I remembered - my VW Golf diesel was a monster in comparison.

I've not seen that colour before, looks really nice!

Looks like you're at the bottom of Arthur's seat too - very dramatic :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
The problem with lane assist is I'm one of those guys that rarely indicates (if there's nothing behind me, why bother?) but if I don't, it fights me. So I have to learn to indicate all the time!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Mackemsteve said:
The problem with lane assist is I'm one of those guys that rarely indicates (if there's nothing behind me, why bother?) but if I don't, it fights me. So I have to learn to indicate all the time!
And that's a good thing Steve-There may well be a time when a motorbike comes up behind you quickly, ready to overtake and you haven't seen it!
I indicate all the time, even if I think nothing is behind me.
The motorcyclist will thank you for indicating m8

·
Registered
120 Posts
Apologies 'Duke' I digressed a bit there.
Good looking motor m8. Nice colour choice too.
You guys are making me envious. I see you have gone to 'the dark side' use the force 'Luke' erm I mean Duke 😁
Nice one fella.
Regards- Geoff

·
Registered
11 Posts
Lovely colour!

I should be getting mine this Sunday. Just to think I very nearly cancelled the order!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.