Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My TROC Cabrio, registered in March 20 didn’t get the map in the digital cockpit option. VW U.K. confirmed that this model didn’t come with that option, the dealer also couldn’t help fix it. Later cars did come with that option!! Recently been struggling with the satnav locking and various other weird related faults. My local dealer managed to update the software around a month ago, which fixed the faults and seemed to fix the over the air updates. Got in the car yesterday to find another over the air update had been implemented and low and behold I now have the option of the map in the digital cockpit. Seems as though VW are starting to fix some of the bugs and gremlins with the Mib3 system.

·
Super Moderator
2,755 Posts
Strange that initially the dealer said they couldn't fix it, especially since it is obviously due to a software issue and a software update was applied by the factory to newer cars but they couldn't use the same to update yours.

I wonder how many other cars have had this update, or if it is only for those who complain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts