Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would be interested to know what sort of MPG people are currently achieving in their T-Rocs (on the different range of engines) and also whether people have observed this improving as they break the engine (ie do more miles).

Anyone care to share?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Not brilliant - about 30 MPG on a 100 mile road trip - mostly motorway. About 800 miles on the clock.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I intentionally avoided looking at the mpg for the first 1000 miles.

After 500 miles I started stretching the revs out in first and second gear to about 5000 revs....just for short bursts to loosen things up.

I'm currently in the Highlands for a family break. Car now showing 1500 miles. The run up, fully laiden with four people returned 42mpg.

On Sunday I did a 40 mile trip to the shops (4 passengers) and intentionally tried to get the best consumption I could and it ended up 51 mpg.

Engine is 1.5TSi
( Decided to treat the car to super unleaded 97 RON fuel for the trip which probably helps)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Greetings. I'm considering to buy T-Roc with 1.5 petrol engine. Can anyone give me the really measured MPG in CITY conditions with heavy traffic since that will be the most of my driving conditions. Thank you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My SEL, 1.5 litre manual engine, with 1500 miles on the clock gives 47 mpg on a motorway run and 39-40 mpg around town. Early days yet.

My driving style under statistics on the app gives an overall gives 92% since new.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi, I bought a 1.5 S-el about a month ago and average 38-40 mpg around town, gentle driving. Expect this to improve as engine beds in so very pleased so far. Good luck with yours, I love mine.
1.5 Tsi S-EL in Silver White. ( no extras ordered as had everything I wanted/need)

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm sure I'll go for the stronger one, 150 PS. The MPG's are pretty good. Any other experiences with the consumption?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Getting around 44MPG and climbing on my 45 minute commute to work. Mix of 30,50 and 70MPH driving. Mine is the 1.5 EVO

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.