Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Smarttask said:
Ordered mine yesterday from VW.. front and back €74.00 + I've been giver a 15% discount off thant price = €62.9.. Not as cheap as some on Ebay but I think that the quality and fitting will be better..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Anyone not have the mudflaps fitted and wish they did? Didn't originally add them to my order. Collecting the car on the 7th and woundering of I should ring dealer and see what they will harge to add them themselves before I collect.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I have asked santa for some mud flaps

·
Registered
157 Posts
If the R-line is anything like the Tiguan which you cant get mudflaps for the back was a real s*** magnet.
Just after the school run 12 miles there and back I had to wipe down the back where as the rest of the car was still nice and white.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Dont think i shall be needing snow chains here in the UK lol

·
Registered
234 Posts
As you say they could have been a bit longer, they look as though there is not a lot of point in them being that small. I would like them to be longer so to be closer to the ground, as you say for stones and grit attacking the paintwork.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hi
Has anyone else fitted mud flaps, do you have any photos of fitting them.

·
Registered
428 Posts
mvk said:
As you say they could have been a bit longer, they look as though there is not a lot of point in them being that small. I would like them to be longer so to be closer to the ground, as you say for stones and grit attacking the paintwork.
Mine were fitted prior to collection .. I managed to arm-wrestle my dealer into providing them. I agree that they could be a little longer as they aren't all that effective to honest :( :(
That said, I do prefer the look of the car to an 'unflapped' one
;) ;)

G

·
peterh said:
Hi
You get instructions when you buy them, they aren't hard too fit but to do it easily i recommend taking they wheels off, I did the fronts on my R and they took about 20 minutes.

·
Registered
408 Posts
peterh said:
Hi
Sorry no photos of fitting them but they were easy to fit.Easy instructions but you do have to take the wheels off though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
When we ordered ours they said you could not fit mud flaps with the running boards. However the dealer checked with the factory and yes you can, they do fit and they look great.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hi
Looking at the mud flap instructions you have to do a bit of drilling I assume you are only drilling into the plastic parts of the car? There are a few plastic fittings then two metal screws are the metal screws going into plastic or???
I haven't got my new car yet as it's not built yet or I would look at my own car.

G

·
peterh said:
I haven't got my new car yet as it's not built yet or I would look at my own car.
It will be exactly the same as your wife's 1 litre t-roc.
Exactly the same bumpers/sills except maybe colour coding.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hi Paul 49
I think your £15 mud flaps look better than the VW ones do.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts