Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Dark oak brown is fairly close to grey, with a browny hue

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Aw looks fab. I hope you are happy with it.
Looking forward to getting mine (build week this week). Ordered the design in this colour scheme but with Mayfield black alloys. Can I ask what interior colour you got? Enjoy your car, glad I went for brown!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your kind comments. Lanchelt you too soon I hope. Wee TRoc interior colour on the SEL is standard grey, fairly sober but looks good. You don't have the colour options for the interior that you can choose in your Design trim. I'm sure you will be happy with the colour choice. The photo doesn't do justice to the subtlety of the shading.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
one more - gives a better idea of the shade

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
It does look like the same depth of shade as the grey ones I have seen on here. I'm sure the grey interior will be a nice contrast too. Must say vw did a really good job of colour choices on the t roc, haven't seen one I dont like 😊

·
Registered
175 Posts
Dark brown colour makes it look really expensive, which I suppose it is. I'm thinking of ordering the SEL model as a change from my Golf, how is the drive on UK roads on the 18" wheels? I was going to add chassis control but it's a little expensive on VW cars.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I got my dark oak brown back in April and I am still getting comments about how lovely that colour looks - it really surprises people.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts