Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I've just been informed that my new car has been built early last week and is waiting at the factory for delivery.

When is it likely to end up with the dealer?
Also, if it comes Mid-End of August. Would it be better in the long run to wait until 1st of September to register of 72 plate?

I've gone for the T-Roc R Line, 1.5 DSG with 18inch Nevada Diamond Alloys, Sports Seat Pack, Ascot Grey.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Given the other week there was a backlog of 1700 T-ROc's at the port to Setubal (15 July) & mine's been built since 20th June & still didn't get on the ship that's currently in port (United Spirit), I think there's a good chance it'll be later in August. I've been advised the next ship to leave will be late August owing to the VW Factory shutdown. Though lord knows why they can't continue shipping cars when the factory is shutdown, unless it's the lack of drivers?
It's so frustrating I know but if you are eager for a 72 plate then this may be in your favour

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've just been told today that my car has been delivered to the East Midlands Compound! Exciting
Congratulations :) Much excitement!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've just been told today that my car has been delivered to the East Midlands Compound! Exciting
Just don't get it, we've ordered the same car except i've got stock alloys and reversing camera, mine was build a month before yours and is apparently still stuck at the port :(

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just don't get it, we've ordered the same car except i've got stock alloys and reversing camera, mine was build a month before yours and is apparently still stuck at the port :(
Very annoying - I'm guessing VW have started to possibly use other ports. Which dealer did you buy from?

·
Registered
2017 R-Line Polo TSI Black Pearl (5 speed petrol)
63 Posts
I had my fortnightly update from Peter Cooper VW this afternoon. My build has moved from Wk 37 to 35! That puts it more or less in production after the plant shutdown so with everything crossed, it'll be September delivery.🙈

1 - 11 of 11 Posts