15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Automotive tire Vehicle
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Car

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Picked it up last week. Absolutely love it.

1st gear is a little sensitive, and at 70mph + there's a bit of wind noise, but I've just come from an RR Evoque and there's not a lot in it. So nothing I can't deal with.

My wife even said it was smoother for a passenger.

The interior may not be plush but it's one if the most stylish, classy and simple I've seen. The Touch screen and Digital Dials are great. Even Siri works.

Ordered an SEL in May. Was told it was pushed from October delivery to Next year. So gave up and found this one.

Glad I did. The R-Line looks so smart.

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Looks great, the R-Line is very stylish indeed.
I agree with your sentiments, there is a bit of noise at speed and I think the 19" alloys contribute to this but they look so good it's a trade off I'm willing to live with.
I've had to adjust my driving style slightly to compensate for the sensitive 1st gear but once again it's nothing much to worry about.
I'm thoroughly enjoying the T-Roc experience, it's a cracking little car.

·
Registered
456 Posts
bravecitizen said:
1A4A1FC5-0886-4E7C-A334-FCAD0A71B306.jpegE66BD947-6713-4ACD-A856-B0B928336FE6.jpegA58032D6-1042-4979-983D-1FA350FF689E.jpeg995B2DF7-5D11-4E57-AB8D-9A995E2D2276.jpeg
1BD62A05-DB1E-4335-BC49-7B9187AE1963.jpeg
8F4C1C10-7DEF-4A71-ABCC-9D51DD923860.jpeg

Picked it up last week. Absolutely love it.

1st gear is a little sensitive, and at 70mph + there's a bit of wind noise, but I've just come from an RR Evoque and there's not a lot in it. So nothing I can't deal with.

My wife even said it was smoother for a passenger.

The interior may not be plush but it's one if the most stylish, classy and simple I've seen. The Touch screen and Digital Dials are great. Even Siri works.

Ordered an SEL in May. Was told it was pushed from October delivery to Next year. So gave up and found this one.

Glad I did. The R-Line looks so smart.
Fab, looks a darker blue than my Ravenna Blue so is it Atlantic Blue?. Perhaps you could create a detailed spec signature :idea: Love the Alloys :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's definitely Ravenna Blue with Black roof. I took the pictures at sunset which made it look darker.

Thanks for the signature tip. 👍

·
Registered
456 Posts
Superb signature :lol: ...just turn up your radio. Nice to see some light hearted content with so much delayed delivery news. I have a signature on AVForums listing all my AV tech gear including 'comfy sofa'. That got a few emojis.
Anyway, I hope you and your family enjoy the new toy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts