Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
T-Roc SEL 1.5 TSI 150PS EVO 6-speed Manual 5 Door .. Flash Red with Black Roof
Swansea, South Wales, UK

Hi Everyone, Joined yesterday to get a buzz about the T Roc having ordered the above model on Sat 2nd Sept ...
I'm already enjoying some of the photos and the way that everyone is asking and answering questions about their various models.

I was given an expected delivery delay of approx 12 weeks - so early December - but I'm already getting a bit jittery about that having
read some tales of much longer times in the Forum! Was it just the production line getting into gear what with it being a relatively new modelperhaps?t
Is there anybody out there with a 'normal' Order-Delivery success story to lift my already wilting spirits?
I don't even have my order number from the dealer yet so I cant begin to track my own order.
I'm a little baffled about the jargon being used i.e build week 7 etc. Are certain things meant to happen on certain build weeks??

Anyway that's enough of a ramble for now, I hope to be a frequent visitor and perhaps contributor over the coming months

·
Registered
402 Posts
The "build week" is when your car gets built. For example Week 38 is the 38th week of the year (use a calendar to find out when that actually is). That's what the jargon is. You can track it in your app once you get your order number or you can pester VW online chat, which some prefer. I could never get an advisor free, they're all too busy excusing WLTP.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that, I was thinking it was VW's in-house way of counting the weeks from 'conception' to delivery. Fingers crossed I don't get too long a wait!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.