Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new T-ROC yesterday. Its a 2.0TSI SEL in Atlantic Blue (really like the way the paint changes shade depending on the light)
After many years with (very good) VW diesels I had forgotten how smooth a petrol engine could be and it dertainly doesnt feel lacking in pulling power compared with my previous Tiguan TDI 177.
Its a standard SEL apart from dealer fitted heated seats, was ordered approx 3 weeks ago and I'm very happy with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
Nice looking car Ricardo, I think you'll enjoy it.
Didn't know you could get heated seats as a dealer fit. Can I ask what the cost was? Also, have they included the 'normal' h'seat buttons on the lower dash?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
Cant remember the exact cost as it was all part of the 'negotiation', but it wasnt excessive. Fitting the heating elements and wiring took a day.

They arent controlled from the dash module but have a switch on each seat base - think you can just see one of these at the bottom of the interior picture.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Fantastic colour too late to change mine &#x1f937-2642;

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its not a private plate unfortunately as it would be worth a lot more than the car!

Just a quick bit of Photoshopping

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is a very good match, anyone who sees the car has assumed it was always there https://www.volkswagenpartsuk.co.uk/parts/t-roc-rear-bumper-protector/

If anyone is interested I have also fitted - Genuine VW T-Roc Front and Rear Door Sill Protection Film (black/silver) (2GA071310AZMD) which hopefully can be seen in the picture attached.

Both the bumper and sill protectors were easy to fit.

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Ricardo said:
It is a very good match, anyone who sees the car has assumed it was always there https://www.volkswagenpartsuk.co.uk/parts/t-roc-rear-bumper-protector/

If anyone is interested I have also fitted - Genuine VW T-Roc Front and Rear Door Sill Protection Film (black/silver) (2GA071310AZMD) which hopefully can be seen in the picture attached.

Both the bumper and sill protectors were easy to fit.
They look nice.
Thinks I will also get some for the front an rear ready for when mine arrives.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts