Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all. I write from Italy and since the beginning of May I have a T-Roc restyling 1.5 TSI DSG Style model. My English is a bit rusty and this could be an opportunity to improve it. If there are any problems since I am following you from abroad, please inform me. Thank you

·
Super Moderator
2,755 Posts
Welcome to the forum @VMax - I hope you will find useful information, hints and tips.

@Vernerbongo2 posted last week (in the Off-topic section) that he also follows German, French, Italian & Spanish T-Roc forums, so if you aren't aware of or can't find the web link to the Italian forum, I'm sure @Vernerbongo2 will oblige and provide links.

And your English is much, much better than my Italian :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes I know it, it is an Italian forum and I am registered too. I reported in my first presentation note in this forum that if there were problems or rules because I am abroad, I would ask the administrator to let me know. If not, I am grateful to you to participate in your discussions. Thank you

·
Super Moderator
2,755 Posts
There are no restrictions on people living outside the UK posting on this forum provided they follow the rules which apply to all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts