Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All.
Recently joined and looking forward to some interesting discussions on the T-Roc.

Already have a question... is there a Forum user guide? I'm wanting to know how to get 'location' shown on posts, as I find this helps when discussing spec's/problems/etc.

Cheers
RR

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'll get my location added too as you're right, it does seem a useful thing to do.

So what T-Roc model / engine are you interested in? Are you waiting to see / test drive one like me first?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi TRocFan. Went to 'pre-launch' at local dealer and was pleasantly surprised how good it looked, better in the metal than pic's. It also seems to have a design/character of it's own, not just a scaled down Tiguan. The SE seems to have most of the stuff I'd need really, but I'd really prefer the 2l petrol 4x4, if it wasn't for the cost. Will be having a test drive in December when available and then decide whether to buy or save up some more for the 4x4.
Just hoping VW haven't gone for a hard suspension set up, as seems fashionable these days😕.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I agree about the design, they've not made it a copy cat but at the same time you can still tell it's a VW. Works well I think.

The big wheels that you get on some trim levels might not help the ride, I think the SE model should be Ok.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.