Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning everyone. I'm off to test drive various permutations of t-roc and tiguan today. I'm in my early 30s from the Northwest and has quite a few VWs now. Currently driving a GTD but adopting a child has meant time for something a little more sensible and laid back....

I'm sure I'll have lots of questions but I was wondering how the 1.0L owners were getting on with their clutch? Honest John has a report of an owners clutch failing just over 2000 miles in and I know from research that the ateca and karoq 1.0L have had issues with clutches.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I've only just hit 2k! :oops: :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glad to hear they're ok guys. Q2 has no reported issues so can only assume it's due to the ateca and karoq being a bit heavy to drag along with a 1.0

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I ended up ordering a design as I loved the t roc. Wasn't my first choice in colour but there was an extra £1000 off certain stock cars which meant I saved £46 a month on pcp. Just got ten days to wait now to collect it.

·
Registered
402 Posts
You'll always read of one or two problems. It's like TripAdvisor. 1000 good hotel reviews and one shit one, and you end up having second thoughts about the hotel. I'm loving my T-Roc, especially adaptive cruise control.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, just looking to move from my r-line Golf to the T-Roc R-line but I can't find anywhere in the standard kit that it has adaptive cruise control, can anyone confirm that this is possibly correct, absolutely ridiculous if it is. Thanks

·
Registered
413 Posts
Lfrub said:
Hi, just looking to move from my r-line Golf to the T-Roc R-line but I can't find anywhere in the standard kit that it has adaptive cruise control, can anyone confirm that this is possibly correct, absolutely ridiculous if it is. Thanks
I think all T Roc models have ACC as standard

G

·
T Roc Chick said:
Lfrub said:
I think all T Roc models have ACC as standard
Standard on the SE upwards although not mentioned on configurator for R-LINE but can't be right :p

G

·
Lfrub said:
Funnily enough you're right, no mention of it as standard equipment and not mentioned in the brochure either :roll:
Done a comparison of each spec and it only mentions ACC is included in the driver assistance plus pack at an extra £205 but I don't think this can be right?
Best ask the salesman to be sure.
A few people on here have always said you can't go by the configurator.
It's standard on the SE, DESIGN, SEL it has to be standard on the R-LINE :p

Font Line Screenshot Technology Software

Attachments

G

·
vernerbongo2 said:
Lfrub said:
Funnily enough you're right, no mention of it as standard equipment and not mentioned in the brochure either :roll:
Done a comparison of each spec and it only mentions ACC is included in the driver assistance plus pack at an extra £205 but I don't think this can be right?
Best ask the salesman to be sure.
A few people on here have always said you can't go by the configurator.
It's standard on the SE, DESIGN, SEL it has to be standard on the R-LINE :p

Screenshot_20200110_193228_com.android.chrome.jpg
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yes the r-line dose come with acc as standard. Loving mine 🙂
@vernerbongo2 do you have a pic of yours with mud flaps? Want to get some but not seen them on a car yet. Do they look good?

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
ACC is standard on all trim levels other than S and is not even available as a factory option for the S trim. It is still mentioned in the price list ...

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Car

Personlly, I think the new VW web site design is another backward step and makes details more difficult to find. However, if you follow the link below to compare models, then scroll through the details, you will find ACC listed for SE, Design, SEL, R-Line and R models but not for S.

https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/new/t-roc/which-model-compare

There doesn't appear to be any mention in the list of standard equipment shown in the configurator, but the accuracy of the configurator and the web pages has been lacking for some time and there are probably other standard items not listed.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts