Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Just joined forum and hoping to purchase a T Roc SEL 1.5tsi Dsg this year, currently driving a VW Golf r line with the same engine but I have question on the seats I'm not too keen on the SEL seat colour ( Side bolster in white) is the only option to upgrade to the R line to get the darker seats?
I currently have DCC chassis control on my Golf has anyone gone for this option on the T roc with 18 inch wheels and is it a worthwhile addition? Ian

·
Registered
86 Posts
Regards the seats, my wife and I had the same issue with the SEL white side bolsters, and finally decided we didn't like them so walked away. A little later the R line was released so bought that one, £2k more to change the seats but we do like the car.

Ian H
R line, 1.5 manual per white, black roof

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes the seats look ok but the white bolster just puts me off as we are used to darker seats. May have to save a bit more for the R line.

·
Registered
376 Posts
This white seat trim does seem to put some off.
Would it not be more cost effective to have the white bits coloured by a trimmer rather than lay out 2k for the R line? Just a shot in the dark here.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm awaiting delivery of a t-roc r line with DCC (hopefully in Nov), so will let you know what this is like as I also have this on my current Golf GTI &#x1f44d-1f3fb;

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Claireb - thanks I find with my current Golf DCC does Improve the ride over rough roads. With 19" wheels on the T roc it should help on uk roads. If I order in November I have been quoted @ March delivery. Ian

·
Registered
985 Posts
claireb said:
I'm awaiting delivery of a t-roc r line with DCC (hopefully in Nov), so will let you know what this is like as I also have this on my current Golf GTI &#x1f44d-1f3fb;
From what I've seen in the price list, R-Line's don't get DCC? Instead they get Sports Suspension, and in the price list, it states for the R-Line
"Sports suspension Lowered suspension, including progressive steering. Not in conjunction with Dynamic Chassis Control (DCC)". And DCC is not an option on the R-Line. (Page 13 of the Sept 2018 Price List).

I'd love it if it was the case, but from what the spec sheet says, it suggests otherwise?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not checked out the DCC option on the R line if that is the case at least it saves £800 on the total cost. Some of the price comparison sites in the uk do allow you to spec DCC on R line but these sites are not always correct with the options list.

·
Registered
240 Posts
It doesn't show on the price list but when the configurator was up and running it was an option that was available for the r line as I did consider this. But I had this on my arona, although it only had standard and sport mode, and found sport too be too hard so it was always set on standard. I didint think the 800 was worth to me but that doesn't mean it's the wrong choice for everyone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.