Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

New to the forum. Have just taken delivery of a 4 month old T-ROC R over here in Corfu. Old owner landed a company car, so I struck lucky. Has only 3K km on the clock, and is in A1 condition.

Seems the cars are specified differently here to the UK, and I'd like to add some door sill kick plates which are not on the car (It was also debadged from factory by the original owner).

I've found a dealer on eBay that can supply VW OEM parts, but needs the codes for them. I need codes for NS and OS front and rear door sill kick plates. Does anyone know of an online resource to find the codes?

The parts I am looking to buy are like the picture attached.

Cheers, Bradders.

Automotive design Car Personal luxury car Automotive exterior Electric blue

·
Registered
R-line 1.5 TSI MANUAL
749 Posts
Beautiful R 🥰
I can't find a part number for sill protectors with an R 🤔🤷‍♂️

@Seal is our insider and will probably know 🤔

·
Registered
441 Posts
so it starts with 2GA ... ... but I don't remember the rest,i have to check,attention there is only this scuff plate to the front

Reactions: Vernerbongo2

·
Registered
56 Posts
Reactions: Vernerbongo2

·
Registered
441 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
441 Posts
for the new model R and RLine the oem no. are :
R model 2GA 853 537 E 11N
Rline 2GA 853 537 D 11N
and for R model (old,yours)
2GA 853 537 A 11N

·
Registered
441 Posts
sometimes customers ask for the model without extra symbology like yours which also doesn't have the symbology on the fenders and door and interior scuff plates
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Reactions: Braddersmd

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sometimes customers ask for the model without extra symbology like yours which also doesn't have the symbology on the fenders and door and interior scuff plates
View attachment 4260
Thanks @Seal. Yes, the original owner decided to "de-badge" the car from the factory. I am not going to add the extras outside, but the sill plates will be more functional here than anything. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
313 Posts
You want to get some paint protection film on your sills where you catch them. I put some on mine where the sill plates don’t protect which is most of the sills.

Reactions: Braddersmd
1 - 19 of 19 Posts