Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,,

I wonder if anyone knows the part number for the original Oil Filter for the engine 1.5 Tsi DADA engine code

My T-roc has 2000 khm now and it seems some oil missing form the engine (not match) and i would like to change it by my self before the first service 6500 khm

The oil i will use for all the seasons is :

https://www.wolflubes.com/EN_EU/products/product_65604.aspx

WOLF OFFICIALTECH 5W30 LL III

Temperature is 35 Celsius most of the time here. I believe the pre install oil is 0w20 with 508.00 vw requirements

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mbafalos,

Your post has raised a good topic on oil servicing. I have a few comments/queries:

- You say 'DADA' engine code, but for VW service requirements it is better to find the PR number code on your vehicle data sticker (this is stamped on the front inside page of the Owner's manual).

- Low oil at 2000 km seems unusual. My t-Roc (1.0 Tsi) has 10,000 km and now needs its first oil top up.

- You say first service is due at 6,500km? My T-Roc's first service is due at 15,000km.

- The PR number for my T-Roc is 'QG1' which indicates a 'fexible' service period, so even the 15,000km is not a 'fixed' point - maybe!

Mbafalos, can you advise on the PR number for your car - as a matter of interest!

Thank you for raising this important issue on engine oil.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lanod said:
Mbafalos,

Your post has raised a good topic on oil servicing. I have a few comments/queries:

- You say 'DADA' engine code, but for VW service requirements it is better to find the PR number code on your vehicle data sticker (this is stamped on the front inside page of the Owner's manual).

- Low oil at 2000 km seems unusual. My t-Roc (1.0 Tsi) has 10,000 km and now needs its first oil top up.

- You say first service is due at 6,500km? My T-Roc's first service is due at 15,000km.

- The PR number for my T-Roc is 'QG1' which indicates a 'fexible' service period, so even the 15,000km is not a 'fixed' point - maybe!

Mbafalos, can you advise on the PR number for your car - as a matter of interest!

Thank you for raising this important issue on engine oil.
Ok i will have a look at that and reply to you as soon as i can

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.