Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excited much.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Good news steve,
Out of interest how did you find out the date?

Mine had a build week starting the beginning of May but I got a text on the 1st May saying it was built & had left the factory.
I've not had an update since, other than asking via the VW chat window where the guy said it was due at my dealer on the 25th May.

Cheers
Gordon

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gogsy said:
Good news steve,
Out of interest how did you find out the date?

Mine had a build week starting the beginning of May but I got a text on the 1st May saying it was built & had left the factory.
I've not had an update since, other than asking via the VW chat window where the guy said it was due at my dealer on the 25th May.

Cheers
Gordon
From the "My Volkswagen" app.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Great,
Hope it all goes well for you.

I've just pinged VW on the chat again & they've now said that my car was delivered on Friday just gone - I've not heard a peep from the dealer though.
I'm guessing a couple of days to do the PDI so it'll be ready on Wednesday maybe?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Early March for me. I was quoted "12 weeks" and that's more or less spot on. Delivery is gonna add more weeks to that though, up to 4 from what I see on here.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gogsy said:
I reckon I could've built one myself A-team style in that time :)
T Roc made from scaffold poles and old gas cylinders. I love it when a plan comes together.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.