Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
As promised elsewhere (Breakdown set) I have a little belatedly completed the PDF version of the latest T-Roc Owner's Manual (edition 06.2021) including a full table of contents.

As before, I've placed the pdf on Google Drive (VW T-Roc Docs - Google Drive) as it is 89MB (yes, really !) and too big to add as an attachment in the forum. The increase in size is partly because the manual now covers much more than before (now 830 pages) and the graphics sometimes result in a full page image in the pdf. It's also possible that I set the quality to a higher level when I created the PDFs, which I think is apparent if you zoom in on any of the pages or graphics.

The full set of manuals now on Google Drive is as follows;

T-Roc Owner's Manual 2017.11 (edition 11.2017).pdf
T-Roc Owner's Manual 2019.12.19 (edition 07.2019).pdf
T-Roc Owner's Manual 2020.03.10 (edition 11.2019).pdf
T-Roc Owner's Manual 2020.09.25 (edition 07.2020).pdf
T-Roc Owner's Manual 2021.06 (edition 06.2021).pdf

Note that I've renamed the PDFs to use yyyy.mm(.dd) date format so they are listed in correct date order.

Tip: To see the full filenames in Google Drive, select 'List View' by clicking the icon at the top right of the page below the 'Sign in' button seen in the screenshot below ...

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Software

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thank you Impala

·
Registered
T-Roc Sport 1.5 TSI 2021 MGB6
10 Posts
Nice job (y)
Thanks a lot.

Do you know what is the last edition of the French version ?

I just bought (not yet at home) a 2nd hand T-Roc (2021) in Luxembourg and I ask the salesman a French book (German one in the car).
I receive the papers Thursday and he gave me a manual 11/2020.

What is strange is that if I go to the VW site, the last edition is from 07/2020...:unsure:

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Go to the VW manuals web site at Digital Manual | Volkswagen and enter the dummy VIN WVGZZZA1ZNV012345

That will get the latest manual (edition 06.2021) for MY22 cars in French language. You can only view that online but, if you can manage reading English, you can download a PDF version from my Google Drive as per my previous post above.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks Impala.

I've already download your Pdf from your Google Drive.
English is OK for me... although it's always more convinient to read in his mother tongue...

As you seems to be well informed... I was just asking if you knew about French version.

I've been on VW site... and as I was mentioning above, from there I can access a 07/2020 edition although I have a 11/2020 paper édition.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
As you seems to be well informed... I was just asking if you knew about French version.

I've been on VW site... and as I was mentioning above, from there I can access a 07/2020 edition although I have a 11/2020 paper édition.
If you follow the link and use the VIN in my post above, the web site will use French language and display edition 06.2021 in French.

If you enter your own (real) VIN, then you may get the earlier edition, but there probably aren't many changes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
OK.
I made a confusion on the years in my previous msg ...🥵
On the VW site it's well a 06/2021 version...

Yours (in pdf) will be good to see if there are new information versus the paper version I have (or online version).

I assume not many changes on the standard points on how to use the car.
Maybe on "Connected items"...

21 - 27 of 27 Posts