Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most people on the Forum are now listing what model and extras they have on their Troc in the signature field so it shows at the bottom of their posts .... Would it be a good idea to include the date of ordering and subsequent delivery so those of us who are chomping at the bit in dreamland could get a better idea when we might get ours.
Just a thought :?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Supposed to be building this week............

·
Registered
25 Posts
Also done..!

·
Registered
18 Posts
And here is mine ....

·
Registered
118 Posts
T- roc 1.5 sel indium met grey / black roof ordered 18 th June 18 , told 18 week lead time delivery middle October
Monteygo bay wheels , panoramic sunroof ,reversing camera.
Vw chat says started building it 24th Sep , asked vw chat tues 2 nd oct apparently still building it , told it takes 2 weeks
Keep telling me it's going to be banked until 19 Nov , delivery nobody seems to have an answer ?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Done.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered through Motability order confirmation on Tues 18th September, no notification of BW yet...
Have been given estimate by dealer of 15 weeks to delivery, so Jan 19. Guess the 'energetic orange' colour will brighten up winter days! :roll:

T-Roc SE 1.0 TSI 115PS 6-speed Manual 5 Door Energetic Orange, no frills

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi we have only just ordered a T-roc rline 1.6 Tdi ravenline blue. No additional extras This was ordered only On the 20/9 and we are to collect this Monday 8/10.
Can't wait and will post pics when sorted .

·
Registered
8 Posts
updated, and as i only got today the most up to date look at factory order delivery times....

·
Registered
451 Posts
Swsgm30 said:
Most people on the Forum are now listing what model and extras they have on their Troc in the signature field so it shows at the bottom of their posts .... Would it be a good idea to include the date of ordering and subsequent delivery so those of us who are chomping at the bit in dreamland could get a better idea when we might get ours.
Just a thought :?
Lots of posts are appearing again with no signature of model and date ordered etc.
I think it's very useful to others to see info of cars now appearing
Don't you ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Done - its left the factory but where it is now I have no idea! :lol:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just updated bottom line of my signature block. The end is in sight. planning on collecting car 21 Nov.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts