Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had a build week confirmed as w/c 1st October, but have had zero updates. Dealer useful as ever, anyone else experienced this??

Frustrating as I don't want to pay for a service on my Golf but have no idea how long the T-Roc is going to take :(

Registered
Mine was the build week before yours and I was told to realistically not expect it in the country until end of December but more likely January, mine is staying with the dealers till March. On that basis I would expect similar for you.

Registered
All depends on when VAG group complete the WLTP testing on the engine you have ordered; until that is complete (per engine type) then they are not building any of that particular engine.

Since September 2018 all cars sold have to be WLTP compliant (read more in the response I put towards the bottom of this thread
https://www.trocforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=625

So essentially - once the 1.5 engine type you have ordered for your TRoc is WLTP compliant, then my understanding is that the factory order will start to move. But dealers don't have dates for each and every engine type.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts