Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much toing and froing trying to decide between a T-Roc and a Skoda Karoq, I fanally ordered a T-Roc 1.5 TSI DSG R-Line on 22nd June. I didn't want diesel or 4Motion (compromises boot space too much) and it had to have DSG and a rear view camera, so chances of finding any in stock were zero.

While I want the car as soon as possible, my preferred spec essentially means a factory build. I'm not holding my breath though, as the dealer said it was currently a 30 week delivery time. What a way to sell cars !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Don't want to be the bearer of bad news but I ordered my 1.5Evo SEL DSG with winter pack and rear view camera on 16th Feb. Still no delivery date. I have even got hold of VW UK customer service and got my own case manager. Made no difference. Going to the dealer this weekend to see what I can get from stock as not prepared to wait much longer. If I get no joy then I'll cancel. Shame cos I really like the car but I feel like VW are taking the **** now.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ordered mine in 20/06 was initially told October but now they have said should be end of November which I can live with. I haven't gone for dsg though which I think is the cause of supply issues throughout the vag group.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ordered my T-Roc SE 1.0 TSI Indium grey metallic on 08/03/18 got it 16/06/18. I had a letter saying there could be delays with delivery due to new Eu emissions testing . Spoke with VW uk and was advised that the testers were taking vehicles off the production line , and if it failed it would be scrapped !!! . If already sold then it was back to square one for the buyer !!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts