Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an incident yesterday when reversing all my electronics went haywire. Restarted engine and working fine now. Spoke to the garage and they advise I need a Software Update. Anybody experienced this ???

·
Registered
402 Posts
No, not here.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Nor here.

Thanks Gib T-Roc for alerting us.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Gib T-Roc said:
Had an incident yesterday when reversing all my electronics went haywire. Restarted engine and working fine now. Spoke to the garage and they advise I need a Software Update. Anybody experienced this ???
What actually happened, anyway?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
when reversing screen started flickering and quickly went blank, lost the radio too. switched of and on again and back to normal. Garage reckon I need a software update. Anybody would think I was driving an iPhone !

·
Registered
240 Posts
Had this happen on my mk2 Tiguan with the reverse camera after a couple months of ownership. The screen came on then froze went all white and turned off. turned the unit off and on and also the car and it never did it again in the year I owned it.

·
Registered
376 Posts
It would appear that the stock answer to all the T Roc problems is going to be a "software update" it beggars belief. If there is a "software update" available to fix all ills then why doesn't the factory install the same "update"on the production line. Methinks something does not quite add up. :?

·
Registered
49 Posts
My radio sometimes stops completly. It turns black and after a while the VW logo shows up again. When this happens while on the phone, I can keep on the phone, but radio doesn't do anything untill I end the phonecall.

It looks the radio is rebooting itself. I think it happens 2 times in a month.

Still like the looks from the car, but I think this is for me the first and last Volkswagen. There are to many big and small problems with it. Reaction from the dealer: can't find anything....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts