Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone fitted front and rear mud flaps on their R-Line that aren't VW ones? I don't like the VW ones. To me, they look weedy and flimsy.

I like the VW mud flaps for both the Golf and Tiguan (pics attached). Why didn't VW do same style for T-Roc (they're also flimsy on T-Cross)?

I found these ones on Amazon - https://www.amazon.co.uk/LFOTPP-T-ROC-Mudflaps-Black-Pack/dp/B07GGPJ82M I asked the seller on Amazon if they fitted T-Roc 2022 facelift version and was told they won't fit R-Line

Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got mudflaps fitted on my T-Cross (see pics). I bought them off eBay. They fit pretty good, although I had to drill a couple of extra holes (not in the bodywork) to secure them. The mudflaps seem to do an OK job of keeping a goodish amount of muck off the car.

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Hood Car

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, p/exing the Cross for the Roc. Originally, I was getting a T-Roc SEL 1.5 manual, but got messed around with delivery. So ended up getting a good deal on a T-Cross R-Line 1.0 DSG. I love the DSG, so I'm glad I didn't get the T-Roc.
The only downside with the T-Cross is, it's a bit skinny. So quite difficult getting a pushchair in the boot.
With release of new T-Roc facelift, which is an improvement on previous version imo, I've decided to upsize. Admittedly not by much, I think the T-Roc is about 6cm wider than the Cross.

Have attached pics....
Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Tire
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive parking light
Automotive parking light Car Tire Grille Vehicle registration plate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts