Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, any R line owners out there who can help?

Ive ordered a used R Line 1.5 tsi manual and have a few noddy questions.

1. Does the R Line come with folding mirrors?

2. Do you have to pay a subscription for the safety and service and emergency call features or does the r line include this?

3. Are the floor mats in the r-line specific to the r line? Do they have any distinct design features? The ones in the one I've ordered were just plain black.

Really appreciate your help

Thanks

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hi bravecitizen. My RLine has folding, heated and dipping reversing mirror on nearside when reverse selected. The subscription to the services mentioned are inluded for three years when you set the vehicle up when it arrives. Quite fiddly but eventually got there. The floor mats are specific to the T Roc and fronts have a design on. Personally I replaced these with official VW rubber mats which i think are far better. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AV82 said:
Hi bravecitizen. My RLine has folding, heated and dipping reversing mirror on nearside when reverse selected. The subscription to the services mentioned are inluded for three years when you set the vehicle up when it arrives. Quite fiddly but eventually got there. The floor mats are specific to the T Roc and fronts have a design on. Personally I replaced these with official VW rubber mats which i think are far better. Hope that helps.
Thanks a lot. That's really helpful.

The car I'm getting is only 80 days old, and been driven by the dealer. So I'm hoping the security and service subscription hasn't already been activated. The dealer couldn't seem to tell me if it was included or not. Crazy.

Thanks for your answers.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I would suggest you get the dealer to set the car up as part of the sale, with all its bells and whistles as described in the car specification and get him to connect your mobile to it. This should be a fully working vehicle. Remember if you connect to the internet you will use data from your mobile allowance but the CarNet link up doesn't. Once connected you will be able to track your mileage and journeys and keep a tab on fuel costs. Other benefits will be apparent when its viewable. Enjoy your car.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Does an r line come with car mats as standard or not. I'm getting conflicting advice and the configurator says they do have some. Thanks

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yes, carpet mats included

1 - 6 of 6 Posts