Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I'm thinking of purchasing a T Roc 1.5 TSI 150 DSG automatic, however, I'm a bit concerned about the MPG I will get out of it. I recently read a review which said that the MPG in real life was approx.. 30! Also when I test drove a 1.5L auto SEL a couple of weeks ago at a dealership, I saw that the average mpg per the car computer was approx.. 22! The dealer said that this was down to the fact that the car was so new and it has only been taken out on short test drives. Therefore can anyone with the 1.5L TSI DSG auto share what MPG they are getting in real life? Info for both urban and motorway driving would be really helpful as I do quite a lot of both, and I suspect I'm not a very fuel efficient driver :lol:

Thank you!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I've done approx 1800 miles in mine, (T Roc R Line 1.5 TSI 150 DSG automatic) a lot of short trips under 10 miles. Average for the total is 34.5, the best I've got to is 49.5 on a 80 mile trip nearly all on motorway. Still no way near what VW say you should be getting. I've been taking it easy as well.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have a manual 1.5 but the mpg should be similar. On a 10 mile trip of part dual carriageway part city roads I normally achieve around 43 mpg. Longer trips high 40's. I have only twice seen 50mpg or over however.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am almost at 8000km / ~5000miles, and it is doing consistenly between 45mpg and 48mpg. Not that much city driving, mainly open roads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts