Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just can't decide what colour to get for my T-Roc! When I went to the showroom they had one in Raveena Blue, which looked fantastic. But looking online at other pictures of this colour, it doesn't always look so nice? What colour have other people gone for on here? Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was going to get the Ravenna Blue with black roof. But now I'm torn between Ravenna Blue with white roof, or Indium Grey with white roof

·
Registered
393 Posts
avamissile said:
I just can't decide what colour to get for my T-Roc! When I went to the showroom they had one in Raveena Blue, which looked fantastic. But looking online at other pictures of this colour, it doesn't always look so nice? What colour have other people gone for on here? 4AAFF366-1BC5-4BF6-ABEC-191D0BF06556.jpeg
Blue looks great.I could not decide between turmeric and orange,went for orange and have not regretted it.I think all the colours look better with a black roof.

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
You could always go rogue and choose the least popular of all of the colours - mine - dark oak brown. I will be collecting on Monday (at long long last) and as I have only ever seen this colour in pictures am hoping I can live with it. Avamissile I don't understand how you could be put off Ravenna blue after seeing online pictures when you have seen it "in the flesh" and loved it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Gone for the pearlescent deep black... think it will look nice and slick going into the dark winter evenings with the nice LED headlights

·
Registered
75 Posts
We actually wanted Atlantic Blue but you couldn't add the "sport pack" at that time, although the configurator said we could :-( Went with Ravenna & black roof, haven't seen it in the flesh, do like the look of it with the white roof too. Think the Energetic Orange looks good just not gutsy enough to get it :-D
SF

·
Registered
456 Posts
Ravenna Blue, Black roof.

The interior blue dash pads swung it for me.

See photos of the interior of a Rav BlueT-Roc in the 'Members Gallery' thread in my post [Page 1, 5th photo] 'FROM YORKSHIRE TO MANCHESTER' :D

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MrsRaquel91 said:
I'm waiting to pick up my white silver with black roof I hope it looks good. Here's one in just white silver I saw at dealer other day think it's demo.
I have to admit this colour looks lovely, really nice and "soft". And the reason I'm unsure about Ravenna Blue is because I'm concerned that the colours seems to be slightly different on different T-Rocs. Unless I'm just imagining it &#x1f926-1f3fb-2642;

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JamesUK382 said:
I went Ravenna Blue with a white roof and have no regrets. So many colour combos look good on the T-Roc. I think you would be hard pressed to pick a combination that didn't look great! :)
Are you able to submit a picture of yours? I'd love to see the white roof on it :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
JAMCT said:
Ravenna Blue, Black roof.

The interior blue dash pads swung it for me.

See photos of the interior of a Rav BlueT-Roc in the 'Members Gallery' thread in my post [Page 1, 5th photo] 'FROM YORKSHIRE TO MANCHESTER' :D
I've just looked, the car looks great! That's the other dilemma I have - do I get plain grey dash pads or coloured? Such a hard decision!

·
Registered
402 Posts
This is not actually mine, but it's exactly the same down to the wheels & roof bars.
Wheel Water Tire Vehicle Car

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mackemsteve said:
This is not actually mine, but it's exactly the same down to the wheels & roof bars.
T-Roc R-line 2018_0.jpg
Not going to lie, that looks really nice. Love that shade of yellow :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If anybody on this forum has the Ravenna Blue with white roof, please can you post a picture? I'd love to see them :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
avamissile said:
Not going to lie, that looks really nice. Love that shade of yellow :)
It was a leap of faith, I'd never seen one when I ordered it. Thankfully I love it and it's easy to spot in a car park.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts