Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched high and low but I cannot find a control that will allow me to zero the trip. Any clues? Thanks!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Do you have an analogue or digital instrument display? If the former, I _think_ you get the trip meter to show in the display then press the button in the centre of the display cluster (marked "0.0") for a couple of seconds. Not sure about a digital display.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My displays are all digital

·
Registered
402 Posts
I really think for the first time ever I'm going to have to read the manual when I get my T Roc. So much technology in it!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Mackemsteve said:
I really think for the first time ever I'm going to have to read the manual when I get my T Roc. So much technology in it!
God luck. The manual stinks, and there is no good correlation between the car manual and the digital systems manual.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Agerbundsen said:
Mackemsteve said:
God luck. The manual stinks, and there is no good correlation between the car manual and the digital systems manual.
I think i have found out why the manual stinks, i opened to page 37 and it was covered in shix.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Two ways to reset the odometer: Infotainment system, Car, Settings, scroll right down to Instrument Cluster, then you can reset 'Odometer', 'Long Term' 'Since Start'
or
use the up/down arrows on the steering wheel to navigate to 'Trip' press OK and it will ask if you want to reset the Odometer, Press OK to do so.

The 'Since Re-fuelling' reset seems to be automatic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts