Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

I've Thule WingBar Edge 5982 mounted in together with 2x Thule Proride 598 on my T-Roc.
The problem is - I don't have panoramic roof...

But still, If you want, I can measure the gap between bars and the roof and you will see if it's too low or not :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Found this if it helps

Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Material property

Be interested to know as I want to get these for mine when it arrives and I also have specced panoramic roof. I have currently got the next size down that I've used on current car and they were excellent.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone noticed how the roof rails on a T-roc R-line are further apart at the front than the back? Roughly 101cm at the front and 95cm at the back. I can't find the correct Thule bars to fit. Help!

·
Registered
985 Posts
I don't have the Thule roof bars on my R-Line with panoramic roof - instead I have the 120cm bars which I bought from Aldi for £29.99 and they fit perfectly. And fit perfectly with the pan roof as well.

I'm curious - or is it confused - as to why one would think that a pan roof would make any difference to how roof bars fit or are used? After all, with any bars fitted, irrelevant of make, one is advised to keep any pan roof closed - so what is the concern?

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
I guess some clowns may not RTFM and might open their roof to a crunching sound :eek: :oops: :twisted: :(

·
Registered
985 Posts
Hawkeye said:
I don't have the Thule roof bars on my R-Line with panoramic roof - instead I have the 120cm bars which I bought from Aldi for £29.99 and they fit perfectly. And fit perfectly with the pan roof as well.

I'm curious - or is it confused - as to why one would think that a pan roof would make any difference to how roof bars fit or are used? After all, with any bars fitted, irrelevant of make, one is advised to keep any pan roof closed - so what is the concern?
LIDL I bought them from Lidl not Aldi. Doh!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.