Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spoken to my Dealer re Servicing and was presuming that there would be at least SOME inclusive servicing while under Warranty but they've said no.
Apparently there's a Service Package that one can sign up for that can include servicing/replacement of wipers & tyres/breakdown etc depending on how much you want to spend per month.
Has anybody done this or have any knowledge of it?

·
Registered
186 Posts
I understood that new T-Rocs had two services included in the purchase price. One small service at end of year one and a more major service at the end of year two. I purchased year three and four to run the servicing to year five. These are clearly shown on my purchase invoice.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for that I'll check the paperwork ... When I see it - car is some way off delivery at the moment ....

·
Registered
45 Posts
I think i was charged £149 for the first two services, but some people may have got the dealer to add this for free

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ian J said:
I think i was charged £149 for the first two services, but some people may have got the dealer to add this for free
i was the same charged £149 for 2 services.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I was charged £296.82 for a Service Contract which includes the first two services. This was purchased in addition to a discounted/negotiated purchase price of my T-Roc (No part-X involved).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.