Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If i use the AUTO (Orange)function my lights will come on when it gets dark(the outer bulb only)If i use the Side light (green) function only the daytime lights will work.If i use the Head light function or Auto function the outer bulb will only be on.if i use full beam the inner bulb comes on and the outer goes off.Is this correct, I have seen videos on youtube where both bulbs are lit up at the same time....What happens to your lights when you turn your side lights on

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sounds the same as mine, Auto & Dipped are the same when dark

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ian J said:
Sounds the same as mine, Auto & Dipped are the same when dark
What happens when you turn on the side lights (green) with the ignition on.Do just your daytime lights light up like mine do.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes just Daytime lights, but I never use that setting as I think the Daytime lights are on during the day anyway, so I just leave it on Auto all the time.

I will have to look at the manual to see what that setting is supposed to be used for

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ian J said:
Yes just Daytime lights, but I never use that setting as I think the Daytime lights are on during the day anyway, so I just leave it on Auto all the time.

I will have to look at the manual to see what that setting is supposed to be used for
Same as mine then.while you are looking at the manual have a look at how to use the parking lights for just using the left or right side.I think it must be a typing mistake.It says turn switch on to the parking light symbol but mine only works if I turn it to the head light symbol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts